Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Bestday Hayang and The Best Moment in My Life! 1 Ogos 2009


Happy bestday to hayang sweet 29th..Fazmin Izzam the most important person in my life! From now on he is my mr.fiance..

Dah tua dah u ek,dah boleh kawen nih hehe. Maap la adiah belom beli lg sbb ekonomoney la hehe. I promise to buy end of this month eh,tunjuk jek nak adiah ape ;) huhu

Hayang, i wanna wish may all ur dreams come true, happily ever after with ur beloved family, and the most important happy with the most lovely person, myself :) I dont want to loose u, in every second,every minutes i want to be with u untill the day i die. I really love u for the 1st time u said im ur "broken sculpture".. I really love the time we had spent together. i really hope our love will end with the happy marriage and cute kids.. thank you syg for being with me untill today..muahh!! xoxo

Past 2 weeks, 1 Ogos 2009 is our lovely engagement. Dgn mendapat restu abah+mummy dan abah+mama everything goes smoothly as a planned.. Alhamdulillah.. Aku dah selamat menjadi tunang Fazmin Izzam.. I/ALLAH kami ikat selame setahun,kalo ade rezeki lebih bleh kawen awal kan.hiyeay!!

Nothing much to say, im so happy+exited and so touching. I want to get a bit rest for all this time trying so hard to make my life so meaningfull. Here's are some pictures and our happy moments..never forget.. ;)




2 yg bersuare:

xr said...

terima kasih dalam2 untuk wish. untuk u yang wish. semoge kite semakin kuat dan bersatu padu utk menjayakan misi kali ini. Dengan bantuan penuh dari sayang kecik, kami pasti akan berjaya. amin.

p/s : editing to so sweet. macam u.
betul ke tunjuk je ape i nak? ok! besiap sedia ujung bulan ni. yeay!~

xr said...

gambar2 ni bile tengok banyak2 kali, rase terpegun lagi sekali. serius, u nampak cantik..

nak cantik camni sampai bile2.

gambar kanan sekali yg kite 2 kat luar tu, comel la pulak.